April 17, 2020
The Weekend Edit: April 17, 2020
Hi, friends! I’ve decided to start a new series called “The Weekend Edit”. Here I’ll be sharing links I enjoyed over the past week so that you can enjoy them, too!
A few links from around the web:
- “The Three Equations for a Happy Life, Even During a Pandemic.” From the article: “Make a list of the attachments in your life you need to discard. Then, make a plan to do just that. The fewer wants there are screaming inside your brain and dividing your attention, the more peace and satisfaction will be left for what you already have.” Oof, that’s hard!
- “It’s a zonkey! Zebra gives birth to rare baby after mating with a donkey”. This is adorable.
- “Dolly Parton pens poem about quarantine”. Have you seen this? It’s so accurate!
- “Explaining the Pandemic to My Past Self.” This is a hilarious video by comedian Julie Nolke.
- “J&J can produce up to 900 million coronavirus vaccine doses by April 2021 if trials go well”. The good news!
- “Researcher explains 2022 social distancing projection.“ The not so good news.
- “Women leaders are doing a disproportionately great job at handling the pandemic. So why aren’t there more of them?” Great question.
In case you missed this week’s blog posts:
Have a great weekend, everyone!