The Weekend Edit: May 1, 2020
Hi, friends! Here are some links from around the web that I enjoyed this week 🙂
Recipe of the week:
- Giant Double Chocolate Cookies: Makes a dozen HUGE cookies. I sent some to my aunt in the mail (hi, Aunt Lee Anne!) and dropped off a few more on family’s doorsteps.
Non-Covid and Covid-adjacent links:
- The 4-Second Workout: Sign me up!
- The best sleeping position for feeling good the next day, according to experts: Time to buy a body pillow.
- A Tired Parent’s Brains is Basically…Drunk!?: Makes sense.
- Brad Pitt Plays Dr. Anthony Fauci in an At-Home Edition of ‘S.N.L’: Did you see this? The whole episode made us literally LOL.
- 24 Books That Are So Funny, You’ll Look Like The Crying-Laughing Emoji While You’re Reading: I need a laugh right now, how about you?
A few links on Covid-19 (in case you can’t get enough Covid in your life):
- Op-Ed: John Cho: Coronavirus reminds Asian Americans like me that our belonging is conditional: This was posted by a friend on Facebook and it hurts to read it.
- Pug in North Carolina Tests Positive for the Coronavirus, Researchers Say: But don’t get rid of your dog, okay?
In case you missed this week’s blog posts:
Have a great weekend, everyone!